No New Posts?

misterp

Question

9 answers to this question

I dunno...I was gettting a IPS Driver error when trying to look at any posts earlier or even when i tried to open a certain section of the forum like "offtopic general section. Apparantly it still isnt fixed because its showing no replies to this thread and i got the same error once again.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

You're not seeing new posts because the site isn't registering posts. Since this IPS database crap started no replies have counted, and nobody's post count has increased when replying or starting a new topic...

I dunno what's going on but I hope that they fix it soon... It seems like this is a pretty big issue...

It seem that this started between 10:30 am and 11:30 am CDT today. I am getting the same errors as everyone. I sent an Email to Josh to make sure he knew. We may lose a few posts to get this resolved.

I am glad to know they are working on it.

Later

CD

Reminds me of a joke I received one ... it took you to a place and said .... Congradulations, you made it to the end of the internet ... there is no more ... this is it ... now what are you going to waste 2/3rds of your life on?

This problem reminds me of that. Congrats you reached the end of Sss.com ... what are you going to do with your life? :rofl: