Mustang Kill

CNE

OK, so Friday night, I was coming home from playing putt-putt with my girlfriend, her son and my daughter. Yep 4 people in the truck too. A yellow 95-ish GT with skinnies on the front, monster tach, A-pillar gauges, the whole nine yards, comes up beside me. I was running about 65 mph. He must have downshifted because everytime he would punch the throttle, I could see the shift light come on. It sounded good and not so stock, I figured I would get burned. He gave a few quick punches of the throttle and took off. I just ignored him at first so he tapped the brakes and slowed back down beside me. This went on for a couple of miles. My girlfriend said "go ahead baby, I think it's kinda sexy", hell that's all I needed. I backed down to about 60, I knew my trans would drop to second at that speed. We both punched it and away we went. I steadily pulled away from him up to about 90 mph and let off. He went on by and then slowed back to where I was. Man, he was looking at my truck like WTF?? Then I guess he figured it was a fluke and he punched it again. I let him go that time so he slowed back down and got beside me and gave a few more punches. Again, I slowed to about 60 and killed it. We ran up to about 120 that time and I was still steadily pulling away. I had him by about 3 cars by 120 and started pedalling the throttle to get under his skin. We slowed back down and he got in front of me. We rode this way for another mile or 2 and he darted into the turning lane. I figured he was going to stop at the store and maybe talk. When I turned behind him, he kept going and wouldn't stop. That was my first road kill and boy was it good to me. My truck is still not running like I want it to but it was good enough for him. I still want N02!!!

Edited by CNE (see edit history)

The best part was... My girlfriend said "go ahead baby, I think it's kinda sexy".

Man my wife wont even tell me that!! If she did I'd probably nut all over my steering wheel. Thats a dang good girl u got there! :cheers:

Good kill on the stang, its too bad he had all that stuff done and was that slow. lol