New Lambo Only 20 Made

04CHASE

Oh yah and that new Lamborghini is cool.. but for 1.4million I would rather have the Bugatti also... 1,001HP.. 0-60 in 2.9 seconds... W16 engine. Or a Saleen S7 Twin Turbo (1000hp+)

As far as a Z06 vs a Gallardo... not only is the Gallardo a head turner and it looks 10x better than the Chevy, but it has AWD and sounds much... much better. Especially when you put an exhaust on it. My neighbor owns a Gallardo Spyder and is the GM at Orange County Lamborghini and he has an exhaust on it thats made by them... it sounds BADASS when he rolls by the house... heres a video of the exhaust (not his car, his is highlighter green-ish..pretty sick)

Im sure we would all 'rather' have a Z06, because its affordable and possible for most people. The guy who can afford a Gallardo will probably not buy a Z06 because its a Chevy, and a lot of people could buy one. The owners of Lambo's buy a Lambo for certain reasons... because its a status thing. I am sure if a lot of people on this board had the money for either car they wouldnt buy the Z06... i dont care what they say, they wouldnt buy a Chevy just because it 'peforms' good and its cheaper. They would buy the real deal... like any wealthy car lover would. To say you would rather have the Z06 is because its actually a possibility for a lot of people here, whereas I doubt a Lambo is...

I am sure there will be a response saying 'punkt i would rather have a Z06 because of the performance per dollar, etc etc etc supercar for $70k' whatever.. but thats just furthur proving the point I just made in my above paragraph.

Oh yah and that new Lamborghini is cool.. but for 1.4million I would rather have the Bugatti also... 1,001HP.. 0-60 in 2.9 seconds... W16 engine. Or a Saleen S7 Twin Turbo (1000hp+)

As far as a Z06 vs a Gallardo... not only is the Gallardo a head turner and it looks 10x better than the Chevy, but it has AWD and sounds much... much better. Especially when you put an exhaust on it. My neighbor owns a Gallardo Spyder and is the GM at Orange County Lamborghini and he has an exhaust on it thats made by them... it sounds BADASS when he rolls by the house... heres a video of the exhaust (not his car, his is highlighter green-ish..pretty sick)

I would like to have a Z06 over a Gallardo for this very reason: watch the video, Enough Said! I would rather buy a Z06 over a Gallardo because of the plain fact that it out preforms it and that I am an American and I would rather drive American vehicles. I don't care about the money. Chances are if you can afford a Z06, you can spend or finance the extra to get a Gallardo. I will take the look on the face of some dumbass rich guy after I kick his ass with an American car that costs a lot less any day of the week.

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

I would like to have a Z06 over a Gallardo for this very reason: watch the video, Enough Said! I would rather buy a Z06 over a Gallardo because of the plain fact that it out preforms it and that I am an American and I would rather drive American vehicles. I don't care about the money. Chances are if you can afford a Z06, you can spend or finance the extra to get a Gallardo. I will take the look on the face of some dumbass rich guy after I kick his ass with an American car that costs a lot less any day of the week.

1 car length by 160MPH? I could look past it to be driving in something this beautiful

Not to mention the AWD of the Gallardo would launch like a maniac compared to the wheelspin of the Z06. Performance is not the only thing I look for in a sports car.. but also the look. The Gallardo makes the Z06 look like a fisher price toy