Guns

Jonmalibuss

Here is my new hobby since I have moved into my condo as some of you may have noticed since I have bought a condo I havn't been around as much. The reason is because I am lacking money to do much to the truck anymore. I have recently picked up a Remington 870 express magnum 12 gauge which holds 7 in the magazine and one in the barrel which is 20". I figured since I used to go shotgun shooting when I was younger and wanted to get back into it.

After looking for parts and have found a few that I thought I liked like the tacstar products and an ATI pistol grip stock I have realized that they aren't the greatest but not bad for the price. I recently decided to make some of my own parts and here is the first.

870shotgun001.jpg?t=1189746147

870shotgun006.jpg?t=1189746175

I plan to have this anodized black once I get the picantinny rail for the flat on the bottom to mount a verticle grip.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out what you can do about keeping the Pistol Grip. But adding a Collapsable Stock would look Great on the 870. Then you can anodize it to match the rest.

BTW ... Nice reliable Shotgun ... That is what is issued to us at the PD for a Patrol Shotgun ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I had the tac star pistolgrip on the action but I didn't like it because it comes lose after a while I plan on mounting billet verticle grip on the rail.

I am not a fan of most of the colapsable stocks out there because they are mostly ATI crap which is very cheap. Which happends to be the same stock I have on it in the pics but I have seen some really nice billet adapters to use an AR-15 stock which is probably the way i'm gonna go.

I just have to send my parts out for anodizing now!