Silveradoss.com Videos

palletyard

WOW... that first video is awesome... whoever put that together must be one amazing guy... probably really good looking and talented too. :jester:

WOW I thought that ugly guy fell off the face of the planet! I havn't heard from you in a long time man you should come by sometime since I do live next to your parents place now.

WOW I thought that ugly guy fell off the face of the planet! I havn't heard from you in a long time man you should come by sometime since I do live next to your parents place now.

Sup Jon... Chase and I were just talkin about you (all bad stuff... like what an enormous douche bag you are :jester: ) last weekend. I've got to get by your place one of these days, if only I could find the ****ing time... if you're ever in my neck of the woods on a weekend drop by the garage... I'm usually working on a detail.

:withstupid: I agree with Luke, its time for an updated video.......we need more Silver Birch SSSs to represent :chevy:

There weren't even Silver Birch SS's in existence when I made that video... and the blue guys for whatever reason couldn't man up and get me some good video... probably b/c its the slowest color.