Wtb License Plate Frame

SilveradoSS22s

I've got a black front lisence plate holder. I will be taking it off my truck this week. You can have it if you want. It'll just cost you shipping from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I bought my truck in the States so it had one, but here we don't use front plates so i am taking it off.

I gotta ask, why would you want to put that thing on.
Because here in Texas it is required to display both front and rear plates. I know I have mine on the windshield, but I don't want to get pulled over by a cop with the excuse that he or she wasn't able to notice it and then find out I have a shit load of unpaid tickets after running my license.
I've got a black front lisence plate holder. I will be taking it off my truck this week. You can have it if you want. It'll just cost you shipping from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I bought my truck in the States so it had one, but here we don't use front plates so i am taking it off.
pm sent...

Because here in Texas it is required to display both front and rear plates. I know I have mine on the windshield, but I don't want to get pulled over by a cop with the excuse that he or she wasn't able to notice it and then find out I have a shit load of unpaid tickets after running my license.

I'd say that is a pretty good reason :chevy: