New Mod

SS Silv

The other day I was really bored, and it looked like my truck needed a little something. I happened to have some chrome rocker panel lain around, so I cut some 3/4" strips with our shear at the shop and also used a tin snips to cut 4 smaller peices so they would fit around the brake duct.

It doesn't look perfect, but I think it added a nice touch. I still wish they whole duct was chrome, but I will have to settle with this for now.

P1000240.jpg

P1000238.jpg

P1000241.jpg

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

check out chase's crome ones, they look way better. that looks cheesy, they would look better black. or cut a rectangle instead of strips

Thanks for the kind words, it is appreciated.

I didn't say it looked perfect. I am going to re-due the top strip so it is more flush.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

The other day I was really bored, and it looked like my truck needed a little something. I happened to have some chrome rocker panel lain around, so I cut some 3/4" strips with our shear at the shop and also used a tin snips to cut 4 smaller peices so they would fit around the brake duct.

It doesn't look perfect, but I think it added a nice touch. I still wish they whole duct was chrome, but I will have to settle with this for now.

P1000240.jpg

P1000238.jpg

P1000241.jpg

it didnt come off the assembly line like that!!!!

check out chase's crome ones, they look way better. that looks cheesy, they would look better black. or cut a rectangle instead of strips

cheesy or not that trucks nicer than yours so why be a dick.

if you dont like somones modification there is other ways of saying it.

cheesy or not that trucks nicer than yours so why be a dick.

if you dont like somones modification there is other ways of saying it.

so it is better for me to say " I dont like them, they look cheap 1/2 done if you cant do it right by getting the plastic coated then you should find a large sticker for the bed side that says ricer."

if you post things you do be prepaired to have someone not like it, it does not make them a dick or their SSS any better/worse than mine.

here is a post where I got flamed and I did not start throwing dicks!

constructive critcism

:chillpill: