Lost To One Of My Brethren

tonyrome

So i was at Milan dragway thurs watchin some good runs seen a hayabusa run 8.6 at 163 then saw a TA run 7.2 at 189 so had a good time so im leavin another SSS intimidator gets right behind me we get on US 23 and go for it at about 110 he pulls on me and i cant get back he stays like a car and half then we get off it i catch up give him the thumbs up then came home got on the computer and started lookin at mods if i had to lose im glad it was another SSS but it still hurts

I need to get down to Milan on a cool wednesday night and get some times with the maggie...looks like october will be it as they are closed this next wednesday for nationals prep.

DetJoe just posted yesterday motown muscle has the track tuesday open racing for everyone 40 bucks

already has happened been on here lookin at what guys got and ordering a few things already so i think ive been bitten ;)

I see...well then don't get bitten like me then lol :jester: You think, well I'll get only a CAI or catback exhaust and be done but it never ends. Next comes headers, new plug wires, plugs, 160 stat, trans mods and then a super charger. It never ends apparently since I've got all those things I just want more like a built trans, smaller pulley, 90 mm TB and cam. This web site has costed me a lot of time and money lol :crackup:

I see...well then don't get bitten like me then lol :jester: You think, well I'll get only a CAI or catback exhaust and be done but it never ends. Next comes headers, new plug wires, plugs, 160 stat, trans mods and then a super charger. It never ends apparently since I've got all those things I just want more like a built trans, smaller pulley, 90 mm TB and cam. This web site has costed me a lot of time and money lol :crackup:

Man i feel you already had done my exhaust ordered the CAI then being on here seeing all the trucks and the mods will make you nutz then its that damn Chase04 and his videos of his truck goin fast is going to send me to the poor house