Suv's

BumpinSS

I did looking around today. I must say the new Denali is amazing inside and out. The chevy tahoe cannot pull of the new front end like the GMC's can...I also love that power fold 2nd row, lol my gf said that just makes it easier to have fun in the back. :crackup: I love the new Land Rovers but I have heard bad things about reliability from LR owners around here...and the SRT8 was on my list till I saw the new interior on the 08's. YUCK. Local dealer has a black Yukon Denali XL fully loaded for 56k and a white one with gold badges that is quite sharp and it is $57k iirc. They look waay better than the new Escalades imo. They ruined the look of the escalades. I am not a good haggler so I need to find a friend or family member to come with me and see what I can work out paying cash. Anyone know what I could expect to knock off sticker if I pay cash with no trade in on an 07? They already have 9 08's on the lot. My dad said I could likely get it knocked down to mid $40's if they really wanna sell it..think it's possible?

I did looking around today. I must say the new Denali is amazing inside and out. The chevy tahoe cannot pull of the new front end like the GMC's can...I also love that power fold 2nd row, lol my gf said that just makes it easier to have fun in the back. :crackup: I love the new Land Rovers but I have heard bad things about reliability from LR owners around here...and the SRT8 was on my list till I saw the new interior on the 08's. YUCK. Local dealer has a black Yukon Denali XL fully loaded for 56k and a white one with gold badges that is quite sharp and it is $57k iirc. They look waay better than the new Escalades imo. They ruined the look of the escalades. I am not a good haggler so I need to find a friend or family member to come with me and see what I can work out paying cash. Anyone know what I could expect to knock off sticker if I pay cash with no trade in on an 07? They already have 9 08's on the lot. My dad said I could likely get it knocked down to mid $40's if they really wanna sell it..think it's possible?

you should be able to get them to show you the invoice then take 1000 off of invoice

the dealer still gets money from gm. dealer holdback, incentives etc.

when i sold dodges 95-96 i sold em all day long at 50 over invoice and still made the dealership plenty. i think gm is overing 0% 60 month financing also and some cash back. save your cash and let the bank pay you interest