Before And After

cyriusmuscle

not big on those wheels but man you did the front end up nice. thos ehave to be the best looking headlights i have seen on a blue ss. ive always wanted to see someone clear them and paint them blue for a blue ss or red for a red ss ss etc. ditched the plate frame and bug shield. nice work man.

I'm not big in the wheels either but the wheels and tires were put on by the dealership. When the guy brought it in on trade in he had 17" aluminum rims with snow tires on it. Luckily the dealership decided to put the rims on it to help sell it. I contacted the original owner to get the originals back but he said he sold them to a buddy. Next is saving up for some new 22"s

Heres the SS when I picked it up from Texas . I kinda miss the black stock 20"s

thessold2nh8.jpg

then when I got my new trex full face grille painted black but still wasnt lowered and I still had those dumbass running boards

thessold3sn4.jpg

And now my truck is finally where I want it appearance wise except for maybe shave the tailgate, roll pan, and 2-tone it

thesslowereden1.jpg

Edited by punkdSS (see edit history)

Heres the SS when I picked it up from Texas . I kinda miss the black stock 20"s

thessold2nh8.jpg

then when I got my new trex full face grille painted black but still wasnt lowered and I still had those dumbass running boards

thessold3sn4.jpg

And now my truck is finally where I want it appearance wise except for maybe shave the tailgate, roll pan, and 2-tone it

thesslowereden1.jpg

if u were to describe ur truck i would think it looks ugly but seeing it i like it good job :chevy:

Wow man, every time I see your SS with that black on black/silver lip combo I really want to run the same setup. What rims are those?

AlloyTech 950B's. They were on the truck when I bought it. I had to do alittle searching to find out what they were. I knew they were AlloyTech's but didn't know what model.