Pic Of Ur Daily Work Space/desk/job Site Etc.

Bad Bowtie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOSE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have a forecast for maybe 3 inches of snow tonight into early tommorrow.

i love it. we need it.

i do heating and a/c. just 2 weeks ago i was working on a/c. we have a cold snap

and i am working 12hr days on heating now. no fall slowdown.

and the snow is good for the local ski areas.

we have a forecast for maybe 3 inches of snow tonight into early tommorrow.

i love it. we need it.

i do heating and a/c. just 2 weeks ago i was working on a/c. we have a cold snap

and i am working 12hr days on heating now. no fall slowdown.

and the snow is good for the local ski areas.

we were in the 90s the last couple of days. finally into the 70s today.

i need to ski again this year. I haven't had a chance the last few years. I have a feeling this is gonna be a snowy winter here. only had two 'real' snows last year. maybe 6 over the last two years.

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

i cant post pics of my bodyguarding client stuff, but here is a picture of me instructing bodyguards in tactical shooting... im standing in the background...

Dude I would probably soil myself if I saw you!!! ...LOL

Maybe I might need you some day... some union reps need protection!!! LOL

Kim, your back :D

Did ya miss me? :seeya:

nice rims kim!!

I hate those damn rims. :M16: Everytime I'm close to gettin new ones something else comes up. :banghead:

You say Easy Money ... then the boredom takes over ....

Actually it's not too bad until about the last 3 hours. Time seems to stop after that. :smash:

Could you tell us?

sure, where I work is a checkpoint. a permanent checkpoint. we work at the checkpoint, we check trains, buses, the brush (ranches) and highways.

at the checkpoint we encounter countless cases of human smuggling and drug smuggling. you will find people in the least likely of places. we have found them in dashboards, tool boxes, man made trunk compartments, refrigerated trailers, super hot trailers and in simple places like under blankets and under people.

we find drugs all over the place too. i think that we average a dozen thousand pounds of dope on a good month. what really gets to me is when people try to use their kids as a diversion. I hate that because the kids don't need to see that kind of stuff.

we have our hands tied by the brass when it comes to pursuits and patroling the highways. it is very easy to loose your job when you get a vehicle full of illegals rolls over.

as far as the ranches go, we walk alot. we follow sign(footprints or disturbances of the environment) to catch people. we find a few bodies in the hot months, kind of sucks. they don't deserve to die like that.

i found some cool vids on youtube that show some of our job.

oh yeah, i love my line of work.