Pic Of Ur Daily Work Space/desk/job Site Etc.

Bad Bowtie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I dont have any pics my Fire Stations but I do have the website for my job I used to work at. We built U.S. Government / Homeland Security and Customs Boats. We specalized in 37 and 39 ft poweerboats cabable of very high speeds from twin 502 cubic inch motors on the back of a 37ft boat. We built a NAVY prototype RECON boat that was sooo secret, the NAVY actually came to our warehouse with 10 marines to guard the doors while the Government purchasing aggents/ Recon commanders inspected the boats. We were never allowed to see what they did in there and they shut down the entire warehouse for an hr. When they picked it up, they brought an 60ft enclosed NAVY trailer with a SEMI that hauled the boat. It was released to the owner of the company that there was 4.1MILLION DOLLARS worth of elecrtonics/high powered machine guns on the boat. BTW the prototype was 710,000 just for the shell. Anyways, heres the link to the Government section. Please feel free to browse around and let me know what you think. http://www.midnightboats.com/content/model_govt.cfm

Here's mine. I'm a construction superintendent, and this is what I'm currently building in Las Vegas NV, (Mesquite NV). It's a recreation center, and my office is a wreck! I've been very busy with this site, and have a strict deadline to make in 2 weeks.

Terry

DSC01508.jpg

DSC01511.jpg