Lets See Your Specailty Plates

00silverad0

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any pics of my plates to put up yet, but I have 'Z2', they're commercial restricted plates... Took them off my first truck which was a work truck, put them onto my dually (which required COR plates under mass law), and then moved them onto the SSS... I'm thinking about reordering them as 'Z28' and putting them on my camaro, and getting the COR plate 'BLWNSS' or something similar (but I have to get the radix first!!!)...

I don't have any pics of my plates to put up yet, but I have 'Z2', they're commercial restricted plates... Took them off my first truck which was a work truck, put them onto my dually (which required COR plates under mass law), and then moved them onto the SSS... I'm thinking about reordering them as 'Z28' and putting them on my camaro, and getting the COR plate 'BLWNSS' or something similar (but I have to get the radix first!!!)...

CON = Commercial

CO = Commercial - Two digit

COR = Never heard of that Abbr. ... Unless it's Commercial plate Reserve ... but running it as a CON or CO will get you the same results.

• 8 months later...

Here is the plate one my Vette its the RPO code for a Collector Edition.

Z15Plate.jpg

Here is the one on the SS

post-14347-1212432852_thumb.jpg

Mine is my avatar.

I swear I've seen that plate in the parking lot at the Icehouse in S'Ville.

:flag: