Cabin Filter Coupon

CaliChevyV8

I was wonderin what that box was, have you guys ever had yours done?

oh yeah mine was f****** dirty and i replace that s.o.b. and blew faster and yes much colder!!!!!!!!! it's 2 filters that go side by side

Edited by 2002 ss (see edit history)

I replaced mine on my 2002, very easy to do. Actually there are 2 of them buggers in there, one upper and one lower. When you remove the 'Door" then pull out the one you can see, look up in the little opening, there is another one up there as well.

From what I've been told I dont have one on my 2005 Extended cab. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

anybody got a part # for the SS? I know I've heard about these thing but don't recall and I've got 65K+ miles on mine.

For some reason I recall hearing that the last year they had them was 2002 so if that IS the case then you wouldnt have one.

AGAIN, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

On my 2002 I know that you could buy them after market as well, FRAM and Purolator made them.

OK I JUST TALKED TO MY BUDDY AT THE DEALERSHIP AND HE SAID IF YOU DONT HAVE THE LITTLE ACCESS DOOR ON YOURS, LIKE I HAVE ON MINE YOU CAN MODIFIY IT/CUT THE RIGHT HOLE AND ORDER THE RIGHT ACCESS DOOR AND ADD FILTERS TO YOURS.. THEY DIDN'T ADD THIS ON YOURS CAUSE THE WAN'T YOU TO TAKE IT IN TO THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT... YOU DIDNT HEAR THIS FROM ME...... :thumbs:

Edited by 2002 ss (see edit history)