Why Me?

Bonj87

wifey and i just paid the property taxes, just paid off a credit card.. we had one more to go, which was gonna be gone this week... finally we were going to be where we planned to be 2 years ago. i was going to do breaks and shocks this weekend..

then i go and do this to the truck!!!!!

now i gotta dish out 500 bucks to the body shop and drive a friggin rent a wreck!

maybe ill just take 2 days off work.. oh yeah, now i gotta sell my new guitar to pay for these repairs. the other guy that i pulled out in front of had a 1996 taurus.. 135,000 miles and this was the first accident that car had.. they may total out his car, which i think is gonna hurt me. I may see if he'll take the value of his car in cash, and keep his car to trade in, which he was gonna do anyway

post-5458-1190160544_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bonj87 (see edit history)

sorry man i know how you feel......i was looking with my buddies on the internet of places to go for springbreak a few years ago.....(cuz i had some cash from my tax return) when i was leaving my friends house i backed right into his dads car.....so.....no vacation

im reading the ticket.. i can please guilty, pay a fine, please not guilty and go to court, or please guilty and ask for court supervision.. traffic court.

why would i opt to go to traffic court if i dont have to?? i fooked up, ill pay the fine and go on with life? does it benefit me to do supervision? (my last ticket was like 1990 or something like that)

it would be nice if the cost to fix this was less than my deductible.. less to go against me for repairs.

im betting its about 300 bucks.. thats what i paid in april to have the same area of the same bumper repainted. but at that time, there was no paint dammage to the cladding in that corner.. now there is.

Wow ... that little damage on your truck ... and they may TOTAL their car? Holy cow. I've seen shopping carts cause more damage, I can't believe it would cause more than 600 damage to their car.

That aside, that sucks man. I hate it when things seem to be going in the right direction and something stupid happens. I have been there. Keep your head up, its just money.