65 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you text message?

• Daily
    • Weekly
    • Monthly
    • A few times a year
    • Never
    • Hourly

Well I sent my first text message this morning and it took forever to type it up on my razor phone. I guess I don't see the big deal about texting. It took me forever to write a short message to the wife and send it. I get a text messages every so often and I guess I just don't understand why people text. I can see one reason. My wife is in training this morning so calling her is not an option so I figured I'd try a text message. I don't see me texting much. How many on here text often?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In some cases it is very efficient to just send someone a one-way page. But I don't like to get into full-blown txt msg conversations, it's faster to talk it out. I also have my machines text me when they encounter an issue, or get loney and miss me. :jester:

Mr. P. :)

You shold have an option to use T9.....it makes it so much faster to txt. i hardly ever txt but i love T9. it makes it so you don't have to hit "4" 5 times to type hi. you only have to hit it twice. it uses come sort of program where it figures out the most comon words and combonationsof certain letters to spell ou the word for you. see links for better explanation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T9_%28predictive_text%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictive_text#Textonyms

Edited by Mung Man (see edit history)

call me the loser of the group. I average over 10K text a month... my "record" is 16288...

I'd much rather not talk and answer when I can with a text. as well as I cant really talk at work on my cell. i guess that is why it is an option we have. some like it, some dont. T9 is the bomb, I can actually text faster on that than on the qwerty board on my phone.

call me the loser of the group. I average over 10K text a month... my "record" is 16288...

I'd much rather not talk and answer when I can with a text. as well as I cant really talk at work on my cell. i guess that is why it is an option we have. some like it, some dont. T9 is the bomb, I can actually text faster on that than on the qwerty board on my phone.

You are worse than my sister.

OMG AFT,TISNF,TISC , IDGAF if someone texts me.. my BFF rose and my Gramma are texting like mad,

ICYC, but IM2BZ2P. i was reading about some of these trucks and JEOMK, and no i wasnt NIFOC

OTTOMH, PNATMBC

ANFAWFOWS

Uh.... what? :confused:

My wife and I text. Usually short messages while we're at work. "Call when you can" stuff like that. Now, her and her friend will have entire conversations through text. I'm like, why don't you just call each other. :crackup:

:eek: You can't be serious?

dead serious, April of last year. I have come close to beating it a few times. 15K+ a month. I too have several conversations at the same time. this one time at band camp... my bro and 2 of his buddies were sittin at a bar and I was out of town on business, they decided to see if i could keep up with them. I was shooting them back to all of three of them as fast as they could get them to me, without skipping a beat on what the conversations were.

oh and that IDK BFF shit, I dont get it, and i dont text that way. I know what some of it means but give me a word instead of a stupid pile of letters, and damn it punctuate your shit too. I hate run on sentences and people that put 0 instead of o's!! lazy I say...

:)