Zaino All In One

i just ran out of z2 and need to reorder. does the all in one have the shine and durability of the z2 polish ? it sure looks easier to use, takes the pre cleaner off of the paint prep.

I never used the Z2, but I have used the AIO. Easy to use, and it does seem to last. There have been a lot of postings about Zaino recently, try a search and you may be able to find more than I'm able to tell you.

I just used it last weekend. I mixed in some ZFX to increase the durability and deepen the shine a little. I also topped it off with a coat of Z-CS Clear Seal. I am very happy with the results. Doesn't look much different to me than when I did 2 coats of Z5 and a coat of Z2. It was easier to apply and took a lot less time.

thanks for the replies, i think i will try it with the aio then do a top coat of z2. should add extra shine and durability.
That's what I did. Z-AIO then a week later Z6, and Z2. Much deeper shine. :thumbs:

I sell Zaino (to walk-ins only, not through the web.)

This is a minumum job:

Z-AIO, then Z-CS

However, this is what most folks are doing:

Z-AIO, then Z-CS, then Z8

But, some are doing more:

Z-AIO, Z2, Z6, Z-CS, Z8

I want to get some Z-CS and Z8. I need some more Z6, too.

• 2 weeks later...

did the wifes car this past weekend started with the aio then used the z2. came out very nice. also purchased the cs and started to finish the job off with it. you would have to do one section at a time because you really cant see where it is going on the car. i only did the hood and front end. i will see how it wears compared to the other parts of the car. my recomendation would be to use the cs for the most vulnerable spots on the car that get road grime on them. it is also pretty expensive stuff.

thats the zaino issue i always had.. im wiping it on, and i dont see it at all. how the F do you know its actually being applied at that time? i may be using too much Z2 when im applying, but at least i can SEE the product is being applied.

and dont squirt z6 on the pad before putting z2 on the pad.. when i did that, i got water spots in the areas i applied the product at.

other than that, i love the smoothness of zaino.

thats the zaino issue i always had.. im wiping it on, and i dont see it at all. how the F do you know its actually being applied at that time? i may be using too much Z2 when im applying, but at least i can SEE the product is being applied.

and dont squirt z6 on the pad before putting z2 on the pad.. when i did that, i got water spots in the areas i applied the product at.

other than that, i love the smoothness of zaino.

Work under a couple 500w halogen lights, you can see EVERYTHING. If you are over applying the Z2 you won't get as great of a finish than if you did a couple light coats. If Zaino is over applied it wont set up right and when you go to remove the wax with a towel you will just smear it back onto your paint.

But to tell you the truth, I am like you, I would rather be able to see the product being applied to the truck. Fof this reason, I might concider going with a different product next summer.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)