Fs: Meziere Gm Ls1 Bolt On Series High Flow Pump(5.7 5.3 6.0)

BLUEBYUSS

Up for sale is a brand new Blue anodized Meziere, selling because this won't work on a magnacharged 6.0. Also included male pigtail plug. I bolted this on the truck only to find out the magnacharger bracket wouldn't clear the upper radiator hose outlet.

I paid $549+shipping I'll take---

$400 shipped

Here is a pic

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8469/se...downloadrr1.jpg

Edit: I forgot to mention a "NEW" (oldstyle)160deg stat is included installed in the pump.

Edited by BLUEBYUSS (see edit history)

Up for sale is a brand new Blue anodized Meziere, selling because this won't work on a magnacharged 6.0. Also included male pigtail plug. I bolted this on the truck only to find out the magnacharger bracket wouldn't clear the upper radiator hose outlet.

I paid $549+shipping I'll take---

$400 shipped

Here is a pic

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8469/se...downloadrr1.jpg

Edit: I forgot to mention a "NEW" (oldstyle)160deg stat is included installed in the pump.

which pump are you going to run with now? how you seen the evans?

Will this work with a N/A truck???

Don't see why not if it's for our motors... You'd just have to wire in a way to control the on/off (or just leave it constant on with your thermostat to control the flow).

There's a whole thread about this... put Meziere in the search box you should find it...

sorry for the dumb question, but if this is an electric pump, why do you need to space it out. There should be no pulley to use? And would this solve the issue with the car style intake hitting the water neck?

Thanks

Brad

:withstupid: