Lebanon Valley '07 Pics

KJT13

Matt and Shuan - Again, thank you for your efforts in making this event happen. It was well organized, good turnout and a very friendly group. I am glad I was able to attend as I was introduced to some new faces.

The SSS group was a very well prepared group when it came to the food! Grill master Shuan makes a mean burger. :smash:

Ugh my bad I meant Radix, nice truck though and 12.3 was movin for such a hot day.

Yea, that was me. I ran a conservative tune and didn't "launch" off the line or the time would have been better. If I would have found a trailer prior to the event, I would have gone harder. My wife said if she had to come home in a rollback, she would ...well that's another story. :happysad: I am usually depressed with how my truck runs in 85*+ heat but it ran well considering.

Wait till the cold weather is here,.. :devil: I think a new Radix record will be set...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to meet you all, especially you Steve - Mr. P ... Thanks for the compliments guys ... :thumbs::thumbs:

Now we all know what to expect, so Matt and I will have no problems doing up a 2008 gathering too... (Yes Matt, I am speaking for you :) )

I will get my Pics up soon ... I hope all of you made it home in one piece .... And next year, I'm bringing my own Gas Grill .... :D

For the rest of you who signed up and were a NO SHOW!!!!!! You missed a great time!!!!

BTW ... Watch out for Ashley ... She is one Speed-Bitten gal, who will no doubt be at the next Drags Meet with her TBSS rocking the Tree!!!!

Yeah thanks everyone for setting this whole thing up... I had an absolute blast!! The amount of crap we all brough (food, grills, tables, chairs, soda) was intense... I'm definitely down for '08... It was fantastic to meet you all, especially award-winning (longest distance traveled) Steve (is the edge still in one piece?). Hopefully there are more meets coming up before the winter, next time I might actually have a clean truck!!

Also thanks a ton to Matt, he dialed in my PCM4LESS tune... I had loads of fun all the way home!

It was great to meet you all, especially you Steve - Mr. P ... Thanks for the compliments guys ... :thumbs::thumbs:

Kudos to you Shuan and Matt for making this happen :thumbs:

Shuan, tell Jim that I want a re-match next time out..... .05 is imprinted in my brain :eek:

Kevin, thanks for logging my run, sorry that the track staff made us wait so long at staging that the laptop battery died. I look forward to coming to Island Dragway on a friday night real soon. :chevy:

Mr. P, thanks for the advice and compliments on my truck, I look foreward to seeing you again. :)

I really want to THANK Shuan and Matt for putting this day together. Everyone really had a blast. It was great meeting each and everyone of you. MrP gets the distance award, all the way from Texas :thumbs:

Mervz & Josh, thanks for putting this great site together. Without it alot of us would never have meet. I have a bunch of pic, but this are MY favorite ones. You know who you are and a win is a win :crackup:

I want to thank everyone one for showing up also,especially Shaun and Matt without those two guys this meet never would have happened also want to say it was real nice meeting everone and thanks to Mr P.for coming all the way from Texas and to Merv and Zane for coming.Lets not wait another year for a get together.Krambo it was a pleasure getting my ass handed to me by a good driver and sweet looking ride. :thumbs::cheers:

I'd also like to thank Matt and Shuan for putting together such an awesome event. I can't begin to describe how much fun I had. It was awesome seeing familar faces again and meeting new ones - especially you Mr. P because you came from quite a distance!

Additionally, I'd like to thank everybody who helped me get the hang of that damn tree and for also giving me advice and tips. It's greatly appreciated. You silverado guys are definitely a fun and awesome crowd!

Shuan - You got that right! I will most certainly be at all of the next drag meets - no doubt about it! Hopefully with some more new mods as well.

Jeff - I want a rematch! :ughdance: Your reaction time was in your favor for that race. lol haha :crackup:

I'd also like to thank Matt and Shuan for putting together such an awesome event. I can't begin to describe how much fun I had. It was awesome seeing familar faces again and meeting new ones - especially you Mr. P because you came from quite a distance!

Additionally, I'd like to thank everybody who helped me get the hang of that damn tree and for also giving me advice and tips. It's greatly appreciated. You silverado guys are definitely a fun and awesome crowd!

Shuan - You got that right! I will most certainly be at all of the next drag meets - no doubt about it! Hopefully with some more new mods as well.

Jeff - I want a rematch! :ughdance: Your reaction time was in your favor for that race. lol haha :crackup:

Do you mean this? :crackup: Rematch? You bet, I won't mind losing to you if you wake up at the tree.

Picture_147.jpg

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Do you mean this? :crackup: Rematch? You bet, I won't mind losing to you if you wake up at the tree.

lmao It's all in good fun! Thank you so much though for all of your kind words, tips, and advice. Hopefully in due time I'll be wide awake at the tree with some practice.

lmao It's all in good fun! Thank you so much though for all of your kind words, tips, and advice. Hopefully in due time I'll be wide awake at the tree with some practice.

I think you did a great job for never racing before. You went from a 14.9 down to 14.1 by the end (impressed :drool: ) That TBSS runs like a raped ape and I believe it still has more in it.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

I think you did a great job for never racing before. You went from a 14.9 down to 14.1 by the end (impressed :drool: ) That TBSS runs like a raped ape and I believe it still has more in it.

Thank you very much! I impressed myself as well! I'm going to the track again this week with Mark so we'll see how that goes! I want to do some more mods to it but not sure what. If you have any ideas by all means please run them by me.

You and everybody else that raced did an awesome job. Can't wait to do it again!

Thank you very much! I impressed myself as well! I'm going to the track again this week with Mark so we'll see how that goes! I want to do some more mods to it but not sure what. If you have any ideas by all means please run them by me.

You and everybody else that raced did an awesome job. Can't wait to do it again!

Just remember for this week, stage shallow, stall up to 1500 (if time permits), and go on last yellow. Good luck and let us know how you do. Are you and Mark ( Hi Mark ) going on Wed. night?