Ok I Need Ideas

Bonj87

as you all know i was trying to sell my 1996 sporty with a bunch of custom parts on it.

wifey suggested i get it repainted.. im thinking arrival blue.. yeah im a sucka...

but give me some ideas on what to do.. was thinkin arrival blue with blue ghost flames.. or arrival blue with 'real flames', but the real flames done in blue..

post-5458-1190689095_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bonj87 (see edit history)

arrival blue would look cool. blue ghost flames would look good, but also look like the Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo SS. silver with a red outline could work and initially I hated the concept, but after seeing them, Jesse James had a blue bike with Lime green flames and orange outline, and it looked cool. IMO

arrival blue would look cool. blue ghost flames would look good, but also look like the Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo SS. silver with a red outline could work and initially I hated the concept, but after seeing them, Jesse James had a blue bike with Lime green flames and orange outline, and it looked cool. IMO

That bike was hotttt

Go to www.westcoastchoppers.com and then go to "shit 4 sale" and on the pull town tab go to "2003 WCC CFL" It is a black bike with blue flames outlined in silver. It is soooo sick.

Here she is, the "Sturgis Special" El Diablo.Sturgis_Special.jpg

Go to www.westcoastchoppers.com and then go to "shit 4 sale" and on the pull town tab go to "2003 WCC CFL" It is a black bike with blue flames outlined in silver. It is soooo sick.Here she is, the "Sturgis Special" El Diablo.Sturgis_Special.jpg

thats the beast! i forgot which one it was built for.

as you all know i was trying to sell my 1996 sporty with a bunch of custom parts on it.

wifey suggested i get it repainted.. im thinking arrival blue.. yeah im a sucka...

but give me some ideas on what to do.. was thinkin arrival blue with blue ghost flames.. or arrival blue with 'real flames', but the real flames done in blue..

I'd leave it green, as it looks pretty nice and you will probably not get that much more money for it to cover the paint job. My 1989 FXST was customized and painted by Arlen Ness' back in 1990 and I have wanted to repaint it ever since I bought it eight years ago. It's called Tangelo Pearl and I've been tempted to paint it black, but decided to leave it just the way Arlen did it before he got famous. Leave your bike green and let the new owner paint it. Below is my old FXST, not bad for an eighteen year old slammed bike..

185_8591.jpg

Edited by Show Time (see edit history)