Pacestter Lt Headers

crf250rider

Can be done in driveway with jackstands and jack. No engine removal required. You have to cut out the old exhaust and cats, remove the old manifolds and most prefer to slip the pace setters in from underneath and then bolt them in. I was able to get mine to go in from above.

• 2 weeks later...
I got mine from Byunspeed.com Ceramic coated shipped for 375. Came in 2 days, it's a really good site.

thats exactly where i got mine from, i got mine in like 4 day's.. and that was during last december!.

great site.. i highly recommend them :thumbs:

what diameter is the pacesetter long tubes , when mating it to the exhuast ? thanks in advance

they have a 3" outlet.

i got mine in from underneath as well, i found the rear plugs were a little easier to get to with the heat shields removed.

thats exactly where i got mine from, i got mine in like 4 day's.. and that was during last december!.

great site.. i highly recommend them :thumbs:

they have a 3" outlet.

i got mine in from underneath as well, i found the rear plugs were a little easier to get to with the heat shields removed.

thanks superado that helps a lot.

i got mine from E-bey for 280 shipped, it's a really simple bolt-on, i had never done headers on a truck before so it was pretty simple. i got mine in from the top it was easy, the only harder part was gettin the exhaust out. i didnt have a elec saw so i took me a while to get the exhaust out in the two solid peices...

I should have gotten then with the ceramic coating, it was only like 30 bucks more but i didnt think it about it but now that they're on i regret it i'v seen the ceramics and they look awesome...

-Rob