A Semi Silly Question.

I have a couple of Zaino applicator pads that I've used on my truck, and my wife's Tahoe, and they're pretty dirty. These are some nice 100% cotton applicators, and I was wondering if they can be washed, or is it just not worth it. Maybe toss them in with a load of towels or something. TIA. :thumbs:

Toss them out and get some MF applicators IMO.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-94-six-micr...cator-pads.aspx

You definitely should clean your pads after every use. As JF03SS mentioned, spray them with your preferred APC (simple green or whatever) fold the pad and rub it against itself to aggitate the surface, rinse thoroughly with water, squeeze it out, air dry.

I buy the MF applicators found at any autoparts store. They are inexpensive and I just toss them after use.

Throw them away? Why? You could easily clean them, even if they're cheapies its worth the couple of bucks to spend a moment cleaning them.

Throw them away? Why? You could easily clean them, even if they're cheapies its worth the couple of bucks to spend a moment cleaning them.

Nah... I would rather spend a few dollars and use a fresh/plush applicator each time. I don't go through too many, so it's not that big of a deal.