A Couple Of Shots Of The Truck

palletyard

i'm no dylan.... but for my first time not bad.. its a spray in a can :drool:

I looked at that link and it sounds like a lot of BS to sell wax... luckily the color of your truck hides swirls and scratches pretty well so it won't impact you, but that stuff really isn't that great of a product. Words of advice when selecting detail products:

If it eliminates a bunch of steps, its probably eliminating a bunch of shine quality, protection, and other properties you'd want. Theres a reason the best results are achieved with a multi step process.

But really, in the end... what counts is you think it looks good... if you're happy then more power to ya.

Looks good!!

Off Topic but nice big ass satellite dish in the background with the non-pen roof mount with cinder blocks on it. If thats yours you know they make smaller satellite dishes right?

Actually thats a internet dish (Hughesnet or WildBlue) and their dishes are huge... that is a 2 way setup with a microwave transmitter.

LOL "racing formula wax" What the hell is that? I don't think anyone waxes an actual race car

Sure they do:

http://autopia.org/forum/click-brag/92440-...x-concorso.html

http://autopia.org/forum/click-brag/96926-...percup-car.html

I just don't think they need different wax, it ain't like 'race wax' has a lower drag coefficient than regular waxes. :lol:

If waxes helped race cars I could make a ****ing killing at Fontana whenever chase runs...

"DUDE!! Put more wax on so I can shave another 10th off!!"

Hell... if that worked and wax = race I'd have a sub 10 second TBSS :jester:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)