Some More Pics

CaliChevyV8

so fresh and so clean clean... hey seriously we should try and build that retractable l.p. holder and then just get a a painter to bondo the holes and paint them the best they can. anyways truck looks sic as usaul it's gonna look so much better when that loser sends your wing.

i like it... its kinda sinister, but almost not really... :tumbleweed:

Whats sinister?

Thanks guys :cheers: the color is Graystone Metallic. I think I might be the only one on here with that color? I'm gonna be color matching the rear bumper pretty soon. Its 4x4 and needs to still manage at the desert so I won't be lowering it though. And the wheels are powdercoated.

Whats sinister?

Thanks guys :cheers: the color is Graystone Metallic. I think I might be the only one on here with that color? I'm gonna be color matching the rear bumper pretty soon. Its 4x4 and needs to still manage at the desert so I won't be lowering it though. And the wheels are powdercoated.

Main Entry: sin·is·ter

Pronunciation: 'si-n&s-t&r, archaic s&-'nis-

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English sinistre, from Anglo-French senestre on the left, from Latin sinistr-, sinister on the left side, unlucky, inauspicious

1 archaic : UNFAVORABLE, UNLUCKY

2 archaic : FRAUDULENT

3 : singularly evil or productive of evil

4 a : of, relating to, or situated to the left or on the left side of something; especially : being or relating to the side of a heraldic shield at the left of the person bearing it b : of ill omen by reason of being on the left

5 : presaging ill fortune or trouble

6 : accompanied by or leading to disaster

- sin·is·ter·ly adverb

- sin·is·ter·ness noun

synonyms SINISTER, BALEFUL, MALIGN mean seriously threatening evil or disaster. SINISTER suggests a general or vague feeling of fear or apprehension on the part of the observer <a sinister aura haunts the place>. BALEFUL imputes perniciousness or destructiveness to something whether working openly or covertly <exerting a corrupt and baleful influence>. MALIGN applies to what is inherently evil or harmful <the malign effects of racism>.

Truck looks good. i love the color. too bad they didnt make the SSS in that color.