Another Cai ?

whitemax

ok i got tired of looking for which one produces more power cause nothing was helping me out.

volant or outlaw?? i have the 77 series k&n and i saw it only produces an 8hp gain cause of the tubing being aluminum. so im looking for a new one now!!

save your money and get a custom tune. There really isn't a whole lot of difference between the big dogs in CAI. Outlaw has made claims and backed them up with data to show they are the top dog though.

Custom tune man, thats the ticket.

ok i got tired of looking for which one produces more power cause nothing was helping me out.

volant or outlaw?? i have the 77 series k&n and i saw it only produces an 8hp gain cause of the tubing being aluminum. so im looking for a new one now!!

yeah like big o said go with a tune instead of lookn for a new cai, because they're all pretty much the same, btw clean truck

this topic has been picked apart so many times, use the search function for your research......anything is better than the stock intake, which brand you choose is just a matter of personal preference :chevy:

:withstupid: ...outlaw! :D

yeah like big o said go with a tune instead of lookn for a new cai, because they're all pretty much the same, btw clean truck

thanks man! i was planning on going with the wheatly sometime soon. im just a sucker for pushing a few extra horses i guess

thanks man! i was planning on going with the wheatly sometime soon. im just a sucker for pushing a few extra horses i guess

haha yeah we all are, but goin with a tune from wheatley will do wonders for you, i've heard great things about him he'd be a pleasure to deal with

haha yeah we all are, but goin with a tune from wheatley will do wonders for you, i've heard great things about him he'd be a pleasure to deal with

yeah thats what everyone says. guess ill wait and see if i come across somone who sells their outlaw for cheap down the road and get that tune first

yeah thats what everyone says. guess ill wait and see if i come across somone who sells their outlaw for cheap down the road and get that tune first

Look nowhere else, Charlie Wheatley should be the first person you call......his tunes are top notch :thumbs: His customer service is A1 and he offers lifetime updates. You can e-mail him at

[email protected] :chevy:

Look nowhere else, Charlie Wheatley should be the first person you call......his tunes are top notch :thumbs: His customer service is A1 and he offers lifetime updates. You can e-mail him at

[email protected] :chevy:

:withstupid: he covered it all right there. charlie is the man!, plain & simple.

save your money and get a custom tune. There really isn't a whole lot of difference between the big dogs in CAI. Outlaw has made claims and backed them up with data to show they are the top dog though.

Custom tune man, thats the ticket.

:withstupid:

well to start off the material of the pipe isnt gonna change the HP or TQ numbers......thats a bunch of BS......you are just going to have to pick which CAI you like the best because everyone on here will say that the CAI that have is the best ans resally wont answer your question....a good tune always makes the most power

A complimentary intake and exhaust will allow you to get the most from a quality tune.

Many people here run the Outlaw Power intakes with tunes.

well to start off the material of the pipe isnt gonna change the HP or TQ numbers......thats a bunch of BS......you are just going to have to pick which CAI you like the best because everyone on here will say that the CAI that have is the best ans resally wont answer your question....a good tune always makes the most power