What The Hell Is Going On In The Nfl?!?!

zanis520

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he is my Fantasy QB as well ... MBIII as RB2 ... and TO as WR1 ....... going against Folk ( Dallas K ) and a 40 point defeciet ............... at least the boys got the win.

still cant believe they won that shit. that was insane

The coaching staff for the bills handed it over to them on a silver platter! Cant wait for next week, after watching last night i feel very confident the patriots are going to be the undefeated team walking out of cowboy staduim next weekend. :ughdance:

I'm just GLAD da' Boys are playing at home against the Pat's. I hope we break out the throw back uniform too, that would be SWEET!! :thumbs:

I'm thinking Dallas is going to find a way to squeak out another WIN this Sunday!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!! :ughdance::lurk:

:cheers:

I am pulling for The Boys on Sunday but not sure what to expect. the Cowboys usually get beat by teams they should destroy like on Monday it almost happened again. But they tend to play well against tems they shouldnt beat. take the Colts last year. Came in 9-0 and left 9-1 Dallas can beat anyone in the NFL as long as they play well on both sides of the ball.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I'm not gonna make any bold statements. You know who I like. The Pats played like a$$ on Sunday. Granted, it was against the Browns but the Browns have put up some points the last couple of weeks. Dallas on the other hand was pitiful (mainly Romo's Brett Favre-esque forcing of the ball) and still managed to come out with a win. As bad as Buffalo is, that stadium is not an easy place to play and most QB's have fits the first time the play there. Brady was pathetic his first Buffalo trip.

All that being said, it has the making of a great game and potential Super Bowl preview. Belicheck's scheme will be to throw stuff at Romo that he has never seen before, but Romo WILL NOT have a game like last week. The good ones never have back to back bad games like that. Likewise, the Pats never have back to back bad efforts either.