Jeep Srt 8

palletyard

i went to fresno over the weekend and went to toysrus with the family and came across the srt 8. and i told my wife im gonna race him. so i told this young buck lets run em. and he was asking what mods and i told him 4.3 vortec :tumbleweed: ... and he :crackup: .and i sayed lets go and he said no thats okay :nopity: . i dont wanna lose :loser: . and i said you got a 6.1 under that bad boy :idiot: he said yeah but thats a ss :bs: and i said so what lets go he didnt want to so i gave him a nice burnout. and he problay did this... :omg:

i went to fresno over the weekend and went to toysrus with the family and came across the srt 8. and i told my wife im gonna race him. so i told this young buck lets run em. and he was asking what mods and i told him 4.3 vortec :tumbleweed: ... and he :crackup: .and i sayed lets go and he said no thats okay :nopity: . i dont wanna lose :loser: . and i said you got a 6.1 under that bad boy :idiot: he said yeah but thats a ss :bs: and i said so what lets go he didnt want to so i gave him a nice burnout. and he problay did this... :omg:

i drove one, i was impressed none the less. you can tell the computer holds it back alot but deff a ripper

How fast was your truck stock?

There's one in my neck of the woods that ran 13.2 bone stock. Id think twice about running one.

Yeah I have seen srts run13.40 consistantly with two people in and bone stock. My SS went 14.8 so I would definately think twice.

funny this thread came up... i had an offer on my truck the other day so i wondered what i would get... i first thought TBSS and friday night went down to the LCD and took one for a test drive... i didnt fit in it for shit and i was surprised on how quick it was... right next door i saw a jeep dealership and behold on the showroom floor was an srt8... i had even LESS room in that and when the guy gave me a test drive... wouldnt let me drive it unless i was serious about it and actually filled out a credit report and gave him all of my info... i was fine being a passenger and OMG... AWD launched us hard... he said a hand held tuner is coming out this week... and there are already CAI for it... sounded wicked stock too...

then on sunday at the g2g in calabasas there were like 5 of them... and they were all tricked out and looking mean... I like em!

if i fit in one, i would be seriously considering selling the prom queen...

and yea, there is a 7k & 10k supercharger kits for the srt8 now... 8lbs+ of boost!

and yea, there is a 7k & 10k supercharger kits for the srt8 now... 8lbs+ of boost!

thats nothing. Hennessey actually makes a 620 hp turbo kit for them. 0-60 in 3.4 and 1/4 mile in 11.9 heres the link:

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennes...ActionReq=Where

I wish Lingenfelter would do a TBSS... all they have now is a radix package that almost anyone could do... they need to offer a TT 427 package to show them hennessy boys whats up.

they probably will they just seeing if thats all hennessey gots.................and bam smash there ass with the TT 427 ! :ughdance: