2003-2004 Trucks & Suvs

CoolBlueSS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM has extended coverage to 7-70 on instrument clusters. Reffer to #07187

Please pardon the ignorance but please explain 7-70 and ref 07187.

I have a 03 Silverado and had problems in the past when on a cold winter start here up north, the truck started but all the gauges read zero and did not operate.

They remained stationary with no response until I let it sit in the sun and restarted after an hour.

Is this related to the coverage?

regards

beefer

Please pardon the ignorance but please explain 7-70 and ref 07187.

I have a 03 Silverado and had problems in the past when on a cold winter start here up north, the truck started but all the gauges read zero and did not operate.

They remained stationary with no response until I let it sit in the sun and restarted after an hour.

Is this related to the coverage?

regards

beefer

7-70 is 7 years or 70,000 miles from the date the vehicle was originally purchased (new). The refference number is if the dealer doesn't, or acts like they don't, know about it you can tell them to look up bulletin # 07187

7-70 is 7 years or 70,000 miles from the date the vehicle was originally purchased (new). The refference number is if the dealer doesn't, or acts like they don't, know about it you can tell them to look up bulletin # 07187

Thanks

beefer

i got a recall letter in the mail today.

I just received mine today 2.

fast4popper on the back of the letter there is a form you have to fill out and GM will reimburse you for the cost. If I had a scanner id post it for ya.

I just received mine today 2.

fast4popper on the back of the letter there is a form you have to fill out and GM will reimburse you for the cost. If I had a scanner id post it for ya.

rock on, thanks for the headsup. i will wait for it in the mail!!! i could use the money back. :)