U.p.s. Up Date

Chevcup47

Well after many,many,many, heated calls and faxes to u.p.s. i recieved my money on both of the items they destroyed. ive never had so many stupid things i had to do to get a refund on something that was so plainley done buy a shipping company. im sure glad its all finally done now i can take there number off of my speed dial. seeing how for 3 weeks it seams i was having to call or fax them something to get this all settled. well so much for them ill be using DHL or anouther shipper from now on. hope no one else on here has to go through what i have. i think they figured id give up after awhile, but me being really hard and hot headed i just keep calling and stating my point. there service sucked and i wasnt going to give up untill they made it good. i sure hope they recorded my calls like they say they do and one of there big wigs listens to it. well maby then again maby i dont?

ive been going through the same thing with fed ex so dont feel bad, they just denied my first claim so i have to fax in a bunch more stuff.

real pain in the ass! i had so many faxes for fed-ex and the vendor, had to open a claim with both. about a two month process and legal threats to get my claims expedited.