For Sale: 2003 Ss Victory Red Grille Shell With Billet Grille And Chro

adams2003

UPDATE: NEW PRICE $350 SHIPPED!!!! FREE SHIPPING WHICH COSTS AROUND $100 SHIPPED ALMOST EVERYWHERE

As some of you know I converted to the 06 front end and no longer need my 03 SS grill. It also comes with a awesome products grille (same as precision ez solid but with no logo wich looks much better) and a CHROME chevy bowtie. The grille shell has the normal nicks from driving but is in great condition for being four years old. This would be a great upgrade for someone with a 03-05 Victory red silverado that wants to upgrade to the painted SS grille shell. I have invested $250 in the billet grille, $45 in the bowtie and the chevy dealer told me the grille shell alone (already painted) runs over $600 from most gm dealers and $400 from gmpartsdirect.com not counting the $100 to ship it. Part number is #88968963 if you want to call and get a quote on it.

I am looking to get $400 OBO. Please keep in mind that it would cost you roughly $800 - $900 to do this new. Shipping is available but it might cost $100 or so depending on your location. For those who are intersted in a local pickup i am located in moreno valley, ca, 92555.

2002_0101adamspics0048.jpg?t=1191395604

PA020129.jpg?t=1191368116

PA020130.jpg?t=1191368000

PA020131.jpg?t=1191368047

PA020132.jpg?t=1191368157

Edited by adams2003 (see edit history)

I wouldn't mind having those billet grill inserts (remember when we met at the race track and I asked you about them? :) ), but I doubt you'd seperate them. Good luck on the sale.

Yeah, ive had a couple people interested in the grill inserts, but I wouldn't be able to sell the grille shell then because the original web grille has been cut out. Sorry man.

hey, are those shells paintable? if so, ill buy it on ebay from you and pay through paypal. let me know

Im assuming you want to change the color from red? So yes they are paintable. If you were talking about the billet grille inserts I have seen those painted as well. Sending you a pm...

Edited by adams2003 (see edit history)