Buick Grand National

eddieo818

hmm honestly ive never heard of these cars.....prob cause they were made the same year i was born...... :lol:

i say TBSS

Dude i was born 1987 too! i dont ever single lil detail bout them but i know these cars will be worth alot of $$$ in a few years not like they arent worth alot now the average GN goes for about 10-15k in my area the ones that are kept in mint condition go for about 25k-30k

Dude i was born 1987 too! i dont ever single lil detail bout them but i know these cars will be worth alot of $$$ in a few years not like they arent worth alot now the average GN goes for about 10-15k in my area the ones that are kept in mint condition go for about 25k-30k

well hells bells....you better buy the buick before its gone :thumbs:

well hells bells....you better buy the buick before its gone :thumbs:

:withstupid: You CANNOT go wrong buying a GN, they are only going to appreciate from here, even the T-Types are starting to climb in value. I don't think you're going to find a GNX, those are already waaaayyy expensive.

Poopster - go surf videos on streetfire and youtube, the Grand Nationals are f'ing awesome cars and easily whopped-ass on everything, they were faster than the Vettes by a long ways and guys quickly had them running 10s. I dreamed of having a GN or a Syclone...

Mr. P. :)

Poopster - go surf videos on streetfire and youtube, the Grand Nationals are f'ing awesome cars and easily whopped-ass on everything, they were faster than the Vettes by a long ways and guys quickly had them running 10s. I dreamed of having a GN or a Syclone...

Mr. P. :)

i shall look them up....sounds very impressive 20+ mpg....and a stock 11-12s 1/4mi car....

There was a family that lived near me that collected Buicks. The driveway and street were full of them. They had several GN's, at least one Gran Sport (I think with a 455?), a couple of the big ass Buicks too. They had some brand loyalty! I always liked the GN's.