Free Paint Job!

ccc_23

Just joking....but seriously....if you won a free paint job, and could paint your truck one SOLID color.... what would it be? I know many of you have your favorite between victory red, arrival blue, silver birtch, and black **cough BLACK cough** but im just wondering if any of you could think of a color you would like your truck to be? Personally i like white but i think a light blue would look sweet on an SS.....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just joking....but seriously....if you won a free paint job, and could paint your truck one SOLID color.... what would it be? I know many of you have your favorite between victory red, arrival blue, silver birtch, and black **cough BLACK cough** but im just wondering if any of you could think of a color you would like your truck to be? Personally i like white but i think a light blue would look sweet on an SS.....

Arrival blue would have been my second choice, but the charcoal gray that I've seen on a few trucks on this site looks great on the Silverado too.

I'd REPAINT mine arrival blue since it's so beat up from all of the assclowns that have hit me over the years. :(

Other colors... Bermuda blue or the teal GM used from the mid 90s.

I had a teal green 94 Chevy before my SS. Loved it. It all depends on the vehicle. The SS, arrival blue or charcoal gray. Teal would look good on a Vette.

the teal GM used from the mid 90s.

I had a chance to buy a Teal Typhoon however it just didn't look right. Turns out that there were only around 10-15 made in that color making it a very rare Ty.

I would have to say the early 90's Corvette Quazar Blue. Just stood out to me. :cheers: