We're Back In Black.

misterp

It's been a longer night than I expected but the truck is back on all fours. Thank you guys for helping me with this, I owe you (you know who you are!).

I still haven't taken the truck to the dealer to goodwill the front axle, but I did drive it gently about 10 blocks at 30-mph, and I gotta tell you the shifts are PERFECT, I have finally achieved the shift I was looking for. It 'bumps' on the part throttle 1-2 shift, compared to borbrad's truck it's one step more refined than the zippy kit. I LOVE it, I'm going to have to let you gents that helped take it for a drive.

Update later this morning after I take it to the dealer...

Mr. P. :)

OH YEAH, I got the black pan on and it is totally bitchin! :cool: It works great too, I can tell a difference believe it or not.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

what did you change?hard parts or trans tuning??

The only thing left in the trans that is GM is the main case, pump body, servo pin, and valve body housing; literally everything else in the trans is changed. If it breaks this time I don't know what to do because there is nothing left to improve.

awesome steve glad to hear you got it going again
We still need to install your Vette servo :banghead:
Good job, dude. :thumbs: Let's hope the dealer will do the right thing on the front axle.
:sigh: Yeah we need to talk about this, I'm writing you a PM...

The only thing left in the trans that is GM is the main case, pump body, servo pin, and valve body housing; literally everything else in the trans is changed. If it breaks this time I don't know what to do because there is nothing left to improve.

Glad to hear the good news Steve! I hope she stays together for a while this time. What pan did you switch to? I want to switch to a racing-deep pan but I'm undecided. Thanks! :thumbs: