Any SS's out yet ???

Bowtie Boy

tahoe341,

Sounds like your the man! So, can you answer this question for me?!?! Are the rims polished? Please take a look at the pictures that Mervz took and tell me if they look the same?!?! The pictures he posted and all the ones we have seen show them as "not so polished" in my opinion. Please tell me that what you have seen is better than what we have seen in the pictures!

Justin

PS- SS4EVER, it sounds like your the man too! Feel free to provide detailed input!

And where are you going to be Thursday at noon?lol

Ummmmm... :confused: ...Tim Hortons.. :rolleyes::D ..j/k..lol :P

SS4EVER Sorry I couldn't help it.lol

Haha Bob, I deserved that one...I guess I just wasted too many brain cells in the seventies.. :smash:

But getting back to the way the thread is going I have not seen any polished wheels either, the SS's right now have the coated ones, not polished.

• 2 weeks later...

Take a look at the chevrolet.com...ss preview. Am I seeing things or is the ss they show there in the new carbon met color..........or is it black. When you look at the front of the hood it looks like the carbon color.

Did I miss somthing .......is this color offered now???? :cheers:

15885452.jpgHeroCard1.jpg

guys look at these pictures closely- reflections- background-business signs-road- they took the first blue prototypes took a pic on the street then turned it black for the latest preview thats why the coloring on the black isn't truly black cause the base reflections of the blue can't turn as deep as true black- whew- correct me if im wrong- thanks

noweeds= NO-Weld Electric Exhaust Diverter Systems

Archived