Island Dragway Friday 11/9/07

Wow, that's awesome to know, Kevin! I won't have to find any holes in traffic on route 80 then! haha So I guess it looks like we are going to the track this Sunday then? Well which ever date it is I can't wait!

Dan will advise the group. One way or another, we will get some track time as a group! Yea, you can leave your house 9:30 and make it to Island before opening!

Ya gotta explain your sig to me though,...I never saw a M-L-P with S&M tendencies :ughdance:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it sounds like My Father would like to go on fri...... So I'm Planing on going up on with my father and I think Don B. is all so going , If it is not raining. BUT I will Still go on SUNDAY :thumbs: Track time :thumbs: call me a track whore :rollin:

I got a heads start last night , Don B. and I went to E-town . I did two runs and take a look at this my # 6111

Mark

Edited by RockHead (see edit history)

What the hell is wrong with a 14.6??? That is fantastic with your mods. Get that 60ft down and it will help alot.

I may swing into the track on friday as well just to check it out BUT I AM STILL GOING AND RACING ON SUNDAY as well. Good luck. Wait till you see how a big track like E-town compares to a hole in the wall like Island. You should be able to get alot of runs in!

Dan, I think he is gunning for you,...sneaking some practice in... :thumbs::smash:

Dan, I think he is gunning for you,...sneaking some practice in... :thumbs::smash:

Thats okay, our trucks our almost identical in terms of performance mods.....were gonna find out just how good a PCM swap is compared to a dyno tune(your going down this time brother :jester: that is if I can get my RTs in check :banghead: ). I'd be practicing too if the county wasn't fighting us on building a drag strip, I think 3000+ signatures on a petition says a little something :P

Sunday is definitely good for me! But who is going to the track Friday night? Damn yo, I wanna go both days, too! Sh!t I'll be gamed for the 18th as well! I think I have an addiction to the track...

As for my sig - you need to ask Steve...he's the one that posted it. :jester:

Sunday is definitely good for me! But who is going to the track Friday night? Damn yo, I wanna go both days, too! Sh!t I'll be gamed for the 18th as well! I think I have an addiction to the track...

As for my sig - you need to ask Steve...he's the one that posted it. :jester:

I called you last night to see if you wonna go to E-town.......

Don B and myself are going to the track on fri. if the weather holes up .........sunday im there

What the hell is wrong with a 14.6??? That is fantastic with your mods. Get that 60ft down and it will help alot.

I may swing into the track on friday as well just to check it out BUT I AM STILL GOING AND RACING ON SUNDAY as well. Good luck. Wait till you see how a big track like E-town compares to a hole in the wall like Island. You should be able to get alot of runs in!

Kev I will call you fri atfernoon :cheers:

I'm very happy with 14.6 :thumbs:

Thats okay, our trucks our almost identical in terms of performance mods.....were gonna find out just how good a PCM swap is compared to a dyno tune(your going down this time brother :jester: that is if I can get my RTs in check :banghead: ). I'd be practicing too if the county wasn't fighting us on building a drag strip, I think 3000+ signatures on a petition says a little something :P

let us know your dyno pull # are :thumbs: