Island Dragway Friday 11/9/07

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well,...except for the rediculous long line into the track, Scoreboard malfunctions, engine fires, puddles, blown motors, and what seemed like an oiling and clean-up of the track every 20 minutes,...I had a good time :cheers:

Hope everyone else had a good time.

Well,...except for the rediculous long line into the track, Scoreboard malfunctions, engine fires, puddles, blown motors, and what seemed like an oiling and clean-up of the track every 20 minutes,...I had a good time :cheers:

How'd you run, Kevin... Happy with your times?

How'd you run, Kevin... Happy with your times?

Yea I am happy, new personal best as well. After looking at my log of my first run, I could have made an adjustment and done better without a doubt. With the issues the track had on Sunday, I only got two runs and the one run, I was logging E. Eack. I'll post my times and such soon...

:withstupid: I sure as heck did, found out that my truck is a true animal that still has potential to come out of its shell even further. I wonder if Ken has video of that Evo grenadng its motor on launch? :lol: I wish I could go do this again before the holidays, but looks like next year is a better bet. Hopefully i'll have some new toys by then.

Kevin you have alot to be proud of with your SSS, you'll be hitting 11.50 before long with the way your truck is running. :thumbs:

Don, next meet your Blue Hawaiian is on me. :jester:

Mark, I am gonna beat you off the tree one of these days brother! :driving:

Ashley, keep diggin in the 13's, I think your dad wants to drive the TBSS next time. :uhoh:

Eddie, awesome truck, don't worry that 12.7 will be a past memory real soon. :cool:

Matt, thanks again for the tech help, hit me up next time your on LI. :chevy:

Ken, glad you made it, we should make you the official SSS.com videographer for the Northeast. :P

It was nice to see some new faces, I apologize if I forgot anyone else, sorry if I can't remember all of your

names yet. :cheers:

Hope to see you all again real soon.

Dan :chevrolet:

Mark, I am gonna beat you off the tree one of these days brother! :driving:

Dan , keep on working brother :cheers: next time i'm going for.010

I have to work on my 60' more Im very happy with my times :cool::cheers:

Thanks for the video pat on the back, had a good time, got everyone (I think), sorry not the evo LOL, Paula will help me post vids (if she comes home) will make dvd & mail it out.