Wanted Ss, Nj Ny Pa

slammedbowtie

There was a victory red SSS on route 46 in Totowa, NJ. I saw it about a month ago so I am not sure if it is still there. I forget the name of the dealership, but if you are really interested I can take a ride and find out for you.

Too funny Ashley. I drive right past that truck every day. I work at the next exit off of 46 (Union Blvd). That truck was 21K with I believe 40K on the clock. It was there on Thursday. The dealership is I think Saturn of Totowa.

Too funny Ashley. I drive right past that truck every day. I work at the next exit off of 46 (Union Blvd). That truck was 21K with I believe 40K on the clock. It was there on Thursday. The dealership is I think Saturn of Totowa.

LOL I had a feeling you would have chimed in and mentioned something, Kevin, because I know you drive that route for work. God bless you and makin' that drive every day! You know - there is an AWESOME ice cream place on Union Blvd called "gelotti's". Ever been there? OK, sorry to hijack the thread!

Anyways, slammedbowtie, go take a look at that SSS and give it a good home! :jester::driving:

Edited by IH82W8 (see edit history)

mbpsychoSS, not looking to spend more than $20k, but its a beautiful truck tho. wish i had a better job and could afford it haha. i am looking for either black or blue but thanks guys. someone near butler had a post about a blue one but never wrote me back. i am most likely gettin one i found in maryland. but anyone else have anything to offer it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

wsaraceni i have sent you two emails in the last few weeks and havent gotten a response. do you have pics? creederado, checkin your truck out not sure if i can afford 23.

thats weird. i replied to your email. i do not have pics but can take some this weekend. i will also be able to meet up if you want to see the car in person. im in haskell (zip code 07420)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...