Looking For A 2003 Sss

iwineng03ss

hey everyone im in the market for a 2003 silverado ss. Ive had both blue and a red ss so i think this time ill try a black one out. I need it to be mostly stock because of my plans and anything modded would just be a waste to me. Prefer less then 30k miles if possible also and super clean i know i know im picky but thats what im looking for.. I found one about 2 hours from me but i think he is a little high on price its a very very clean 2003 with light mods exhaust and cai it looks like has around 18k miles on it and he has it posted for 26.5 i think thats about 5 grand to high what do you guys think? thanks for any input

jamie

Well that was my guess, I figured my truck was worth about $21K but after talking to a couple people here around DFW they were thinking more like $23-ish... :dunno: Good luck on the truck hunt, will keep my eyes peeled for you.

Mr. P.

mr p how many miles are on yours?? im gonna offer the guy 22-23 grand and see if he bites if so then ill take it. Other wise ill be traveling to get one and most ive found have high miles. the one i found also has never seen a winter so thats a plus..

Edited by iwineng03ss (see edit history)

mr p how many miles are on yours?? im gonna offer the guy 22-23 grand and see if he bites if so then ill take it. Other wise ill be traveling to get one and most ive found have high miles. the one i found also has never seen a winter so thats a plus..

Mine has 51K; Pimp SS has over 60K (we both have 2003 SSS). If you are going to keep the truck long term (over a five years) I would pay a little more for one that was better cared for, that's my personal opinion FWIW.

Mr. P.