Killed A F150 Harley Davidson

JSTAL

on my way home from texas i caught up with a F150 hd i pulled up next to him and goosed real fast to start something i honestly thought he would win but i just wanted to see how the new LQ4 would hang well both times we went at it i pulled away from him i guess those weak ass supercharges dont help the 5.4 anyway it was a good day for me

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on my way home from texas i caught up with a F150 hd i pulled up next to him and goosed real fast to start something i honestly thought he would win but i just wanted to see how the new LQ4 would hang well both times we went at it i pulled away from him i guess those weak ass supercharges dont help the 5.4 anyway it was a good day for me

I have one of those weak ass superchargers on my 5.4, want to give me a try? The H-D only had a supercharger option form something like 2001-2003. The H-D's without them were dogs, so you should have won. Sounds like you need to run a real one hot rod.

the hd f-150 came supercharged the years that ford didnt have the lightning, i think....some of the new ones are supercharged but not all of them are because it is an option now....anyway there are tons of trucks on here that can beat you show time!!!

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)

the hd f-150 came supercharged the years that ford didnt have the lightning, i think....some of the new ones are supercharged but not all of them are because it is an option now....anyway there are tons of trucks on here that can beat you show time!!!

Supercharged Lightning's were made from 1999-2004, so your wrong about the first one. And I'm not sure how many tons of trucks your talking about but I'm game to run a few. I'm not the one bad mouthing supercharged 5.4 trucks like the person that doesn't know what a supercharged H-D runs like.

It's all good! I'm not here to bust on anybody or their trucks. Just responding to something that I thought needed clarifying. I've been a member here for over a year and haven't been a problem before.

And you have a sweet truck.

Yeah ya might wanna watch what ya say(type)....Showtime has a pretty rowdy truck and puts down some mean times. You would have to hace some pretty serious mods to hang with him......I'm just saying.....

I raced an F150 HD (dunno if it was blown) from my School (kid was cocky with it) and i got him at a lgiht with my Trailblazer, and we raced. I jumped him off the line and he kinda walked passed me and about stopped pulling after maybe 3-4 lengths.

I dont think it was blown. But eh, the old TB held up good against his cocky ass. He gave props to the blue wonder ;)

Oops, thread highjack.

NICE KILL!