Raced A Hemi-ram Last Night 1'st Race With My Lt's..

2006_superado

last night i left my bro's house in palmdale.. and i seen a white ram zoom by on the street i was merging on to.. so after i made my right i tried to catch up to him, but people out here drive 50-60 on the streets all the time and i did'nt want to make an ass of my self.. so i was hoping the light would catch him, lucky enough for me it did. as i got a little closer i noticed he had a huge "harley davidson" sticker in his rear window (i really think thats kind of a ford thing now imo?)... so i pulled into the left lane next to him and was looking for his badge.. sure enough it was a hemi (ecsb). i looked over and it was a young guy, so i thought to my self, "finally i might get a race" (it's been a while, and first one with my current exhaust set up) i noticed he looked over too, so i creeped up a bit.. when the light turned green i eased off the line to see if was going to go, then he nailed it and so did i... i had him by 4 trucks to about 70-75 and i was still pulling.. we caught up to a car in the right lane so he got behind me, and then got back over to the right.. so i slowed down to about 50 and then i seen him hit it about 2 cars back i waited until he got to me rear bumper and then i got on it.. he only got about a length on me until i started to catch and pass him again.. this time i had him by about 2 lengths to 90-95... we raced off and on a couple more times.. i kept toying with him... it was really fun :driving: he seemed to be cool about it cause he was smiling all the way through, but the last race we pulled up to a stop sign and i put my hand up with 3 fingers he looked over then i started to do a 3-honk and go sequence.. well on honk 1 he took off! as i was doing my 2'nd honk i took off.. i got a lot of wheel spin, so much i had to let off to grip then excelerate again.. by this time he had about 3-4 lengths on me.. as i was catching up to him (a little slower this time) the road merged into 1 lane, i'm guessing he new this?.. at the next stop he made a quick right.

i guess he got tired of me beating him, but that still was'nt cool.. oh well it did'nt really bother me, he obviously had a need for some redemption :yellow_loser: and i was happy enough that i spanked him so bad each time.

sorry for the long read.. i just get excited when actually get someone to race me. :jester:

when or lose it's always fun :smash:

awesome kills!~!!!

BUT -

HOW THE HELL DID YOUR TRUCK SOUND WITH THE NEW SETUP???

:drool:

thanks.. i'll post a couple sound clips later tonight... i like the sound a whole lot :devil:

Good kill! What are your mods?

Mike

thanks.. and right now it's just the pacesetter LT's, no cats into true duel super 40's.. a volant cai, 160 T-stat, and predator tuner... i have a n.o.s. LS1 wet-plate kit that i need to install but i need to collect a few more accessories before i bolt it on.

thanks.. i'll post a couple sound clips later tonight... i like the sound a whole lot :devil:

thanks.. and right now it's just the pacesetter LT's, no cats into true duel super 40's.. a volant cai, 160 T-stat, and predator tuner... i have a n.o.s. LS1 wet-plate kit that i need to install but i need to collect a few more accessories before i bolt it on.

i posted a topic in the vid/pic forum with the exhaust clips if you guys want to check'em out.