Milwaukee Anyone?

fast4popper

staying at the four points sheraton. corner of brown deer road and killdeer court. i think there is an applebees in the parking lot. if you wana meet me at like 645 that would be cool so i know where i am goin.

as for Silk!! two thumbs WAY up!! great talent, great staff, great music (not too loud) DJ wasnt an ass as some of them are. I'll for sure be back to that place!! see you all tonight! off to bed i go

im thinking of getting my buddy to take his 70 canaro to GLD next monday night...more runs can be had on a monday

I think they are closed Mondays unless the have a special event. I'll have to double check. I think I'll be going for Halloween Havoc

You know the other Silk is like 10 minutes from Tumbleweeds. :jester:

Edited by WI_Dave (see edit history)

I think they are closed Mondays unless the have a special event. I'll have to double check. I think I'll be going for Halloween Havoc

You know the other Silk is like 10 minutes from Tumbleweeds. :jester:

hmmmmmmmmm.... whats for desert guys??

please excuse the mess my truck is in. i been on the road with it for the last 3 weeks and really havent been able to give it much love. see you all in a few. i am at the hotel now gonna get some sleep after last nights events

it was great to meet you to, lot of fun running your truck to! Your truck is work of art, it was great to see the hard work you have in it.

make sure to get ahold of me next tme your in town.

Brad

i will for sure let you know when i am in town again. thanks for the compliments on the truck. its great to hear it from a new person that appreciates it. your truck is crazy fast!! especially for n/a!! i will let you know what the 1/8th mile musters this weekend.

i'm excited!!

i will for sure let you know when i am in town again. thanks for the compliments on the truck. its great to hear it from a new person that appreciates it. your truck is crazy fast!! especially for n/a!! i will let you know what the 1/8th mile musters this weekend.

i'm excited!!

Awesome, i can't wait to hear the times you pull. I'm guessing the 60' is 1.85..ish. You pulled pretty good right off the stoplight. Best of luck at the track!!!!! :driving:

Brad