rivierakid55

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ThisThreadSucks.jpg

:withstupid: Shouldnt we be talking about :chevrolet: ss stuff,I am the last person to judge anyone but it seems this thread was posted just to stir things up, common sense tells me that most of us wont like this truck and will only promote bickering....lets all get along and not sweat the small stuff :flag:

When someone said something about riviera I thought about it for a second but didnt catch on. Then Mr LessAmerican said something about the $ going to his rivi which I took a guess meaning Buick Riviera. I'm going to look up the thread about him changing his name so I can get some info. Thanks for clarifying that.

Edit: Found the reasoning behind his sn "Only in America can someone be accused of being less of an american by buying a japanese car built in the United States by American workers versus an American car built in Mexico or Canada by non americans. Gotta love this country!!!

Got it. Didnt know the circumstances of the name change, just wondering what the LessAmerican thing was. If thats your reasoning, I too agree with you, its stupid.

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

Well, I'm guilty too. Our family car is a Nissan Maxima (cough, cough). It's actually a pretty nice car...and fun to drive. I actually looked at the Nissan Titans before I bought my truck, but I liked the Chevy track record and aftermarket better. My last truck was an 83 Chevy that was restored to new condition. I really liked it.

I am still glad I bought the Chevy, and would do it again. Especially now that I have made it the way I want it. I love my truck.

Mike

you guys are reading too much into it. ive seen this truck three times and i just think its one of the better looking new tundras ive seen thats all.
When Mr.P, and I were at the Dallas Auto Show last March they had a red one set up like that one. Lowered, black 22" rims, smoked lights, ect. It was pretty freakin' sharp. I still like my Chevy better, but the Toyota had some things going for it. To each their own.