Some People?

CenWaSS

So me, my wife, and my 8yr old daughter are dining out tonight at a public place and the guy sitting next to us is just obnoxious as hell. I swear he must have thought he was in bar or something? He was throwing F-bombs out of his mouth about every fourth word and pretty loud. After about 10 minutes of this I asked him if he could tone it down, that there were kids around (mine werent the only ones). He just looked at me and somewhat quieted down a little. Anyway we ate and left, the guy with his wife follows us out and asked me who the hell do I think I am? I told my wife and daughter to get in the car, they did. The guy asked me again who the hell do yo think you are and lightly pushed me in the back. I quickly turned around and grabbed him my the throat and put him up againt the truck next to us and was going to start pounding on him. You wont believe this...the guy starts to tell me he was sorry and was only coming out to apologize. What a puss! Can you believe this guy?

Nice...I hate people like that..same goes for screaming kids. I just wanted to go up to a family last night whose kid was screaming non stop for 30 minutes before they picked him up and took him outside for a sec. then brought him back in to start up again. Everone just stared at them.

he got off lucky. kudos to you for having the control not to really put a hurtin' on him. well done man, teach the guy a lesson. he thought droppin the f' bomb left and right makes him tough and thinks he's a man. but a true man stepped up and set him straight. well done, kudos to you

ES :flag: