Some People?

CenWaSS

i know what u mean....im 20 and i hang around some pretty big idiots ( :D ) and when they drop F bombs in a public place i usually tell them to shut up...... i hate when ppl give you "the look" i feel like a idiot...because i dont blame them for being mad esp. when they have kids with them....

and as for screaming kids......OMG nothing makes me more mad than to hear a screaming kid and the mom just says "tommy lower your voice...tommy....inside voices!"...its like WTF smack ur damn kid obviously he doesnt mind you.....i know when i was growing up....i got one chance to shut up and then after that it was SMACK! my mom would drop BOWS on my ass and not even hesitate.....and still does! haha

props for putting his ass in his place.....theres no way he was comming out to appoligize....you dont start a appology by saying "who do you think you are"

and as for screaming kids......OMG nothing makes me more mad than to hear a screaming kid and the mom just says "tommy lower your voice...tommy....inside voices!"...its like WTF smack ur damn kid obviously he doesnt mind you.....i know when i was growing up....i got one chance to shut up and then after that it was SMACK! my mom would drop BOWS on my ass and not even hesitate.....and still does! haha

:withstupid: I used to get the fly swatter 10_2_25.gif

i know what u mean....im 20 and i hang around some pretty big idiots ( :D ) and when they drop F bombs in a public place i usually tell them to shut up...... i hate when ppl give you "the look" i feel like a idiot...because i dont blame them for being mad esp. when they have kids with them....

props for putting his ass in his place.....theres no way he was comming out to appoligize....you dont start a appology by saying "who do you think you are"

:withstupid: Yeah... I don't really hang out with people who can't control their tongue in public :yellow_loser: