Randy Couture Quits Ufc

brobradh77

WTF!!! :banghead::fume: that sucks but when i read the Fedor had signed to M-1 i had a feeling the Couture would want to retire, he's said the next logical fight for him would be Fedor, guess it wont happen now :tear:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

yeah i knew he wouldn't stick around long. when pros come back from retirement they don't last long.(jordan,foreman,clemens) plus the natural is 44 fighting guys in their prime. i was happy when he took out silva that was awesome!

Exactly.. He's 44 and beat Silva. I love watchin him fight, but I'd rather see him retire while he's great and not be like so many athlete's that refuse to hang it up when they just don't have it anymore.

Exactly.. He's 44 and beat Silva. I love watchin him fight, but I'd rather see him retire while he's great and not be like so many athlete's that refuse to hang it up when they just don't have it anymore.

:withstupid: i couldnt agree more.

that sucks. at his age, it's still amazing that he has the option to go out on top and not linger on. i remember when Tank Abbott came back. the UFC had become more MMA at that point and it was an embarassment. he got his a$$ beat a few times and that was it. Couture can still fight, but why wait till that one guy comes along and kicks his a$$. he has nothing left to prove. i'm sure there will be that one fight that he would come back for on a PPV but until then, why fight guys you have no need to fight.

to Randy!! :cheers:

I was so looking forward to the Couture vs Fedor fight but if they can't sign Fedor then I agree with randy quiting,there are no other worthy oponents as far as couture is concerned. If they sign Fedor in the near future I believe Randy will be back to fight him and prove that captain america is the best in the world!!