Need Some Headlight Help... Please!

usabodyguard

I currently have stock lights painted blue, but after the ticket i got, i figured the blue lenses would have to sit on the shelf for awhile...

instead i wanted to know if anyone is running the set up below...

jdmheadlights.jpg

41651.jpg

anyone like this set up?

anyone have this setup?

can you post some pics too please??

i dont want to run halos as i am running HIDS already...

i'm not a big fan of those..Did you get stopped at night? if you did you may look into getting a set of black outs like whats on my truck and have them painted to matchyour truck that way at night you can just pop them off real quick. During the day you can keep the sweetness and at night no one can tell any way.

i'm not a big fan of those..Did you get stopped at night? if you did you may look into getting a set of black outs like whats on my truck and have them painted to matchyour truck that way at night you can just pop them off real quick. During the day you can keep the sweetness and at night no one can tell any way.

hey brad can you send me a pic of thos lights? pm me with some details...

:withstupid: This is not a bad idea - I always thought the GTS covers would look cheesey but after seeing Brad's in person they look pretty good. I would seriously consider Brad's idea.

Mr. P. :)