Nfl Picks

04CHASE

this year for some reason ive pretty into football. i always follow th eboys but this year i have been really into it.

Tommorrow is a big game vs the pats , right now in vegas the pats are giving up 10 points i beleive. the pats look really good so far. the boys have had a few good but last monday showed some skill coming back from 5 interceptions . hopefully romo wont pull that again.

Who are your pics for this weekend?

the main thing is field position. the Pats punting game is seriously hurting this year so if they give the Cowboys good field position, it could be a long day. other than that, I like the Pats.

Coaching - Pats

Quarterback - Pats

Running Backs - Cowboys

Tight End - Cowboys

Wide Receivers - Pats

Front Seven - Pats (Cowboys health is a factor)

Defensive Backs - Pats (Cowboys health is a factor)

Special Teams - Pats

Pats 31 - Cowboys 24

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

he looked good under pressure when the bills tried to ice him. hit it the first time and the second time. the cowboys are a good team. best in the NFC. won't surprise me if they win tomorrow. I just think they are a notch below the Pats and the Colts. Probably on par with the Steelers right now. Like I said in another post, I think this could be a preview of the Super Bowl.

• 10 months later...