What's Up Everyone!

C5SilverBullet

I have been gone for a long while, but I am back posting again! I know you all missed me! :D I love the new smileys! :thumbs:

I have left my job again, I am now going back to school where I believe I might take them up on that football scholorship I was offered before. I have been working out and training for a while now, 3 years since I last played, gotta get back in shape. :sigh: The school is Western Illinois, they are DI-AA, if any of you know DI-AA they were involved in a huge fight with Western Kentucky 2 weeks ago. I was there for that and it was CRAZY! A good friend of mine got suspended from 2 playoff games next year, his Sr year. :nono:

Well, I am done talking about things you probably don't care about! :lol::lol:

:seeya:

i saw them when they were D-1 i think, it was like 6 or 7 years ago. I may be one of only a few who can say this but, honestly I don't follow Western Illinois, i know that may shock some of you guys....

-Joe

I was just giving you info, I don't think that there is any reason to make fun of where I go to school.

wow dude, sorry for any misunderstanding but i was not insulting your school in anyway. I was just joking around a bit that i had commented too early at first about their record. I'm glad you are able to be at a school that gives you a level of pride, that's very respectable. I'm sorry if i upset you, but that was the furthest from my goals with the post.

-Joe

As long as its not Ohio State, I'm willing to put up with it. Growing up in MI never gave me any respect for them. In fact, when i hit jersey i was dating a girl who was looking at colleges and one of them happened to be Ohio State, almost ended our friendship.... I was raised on the Maize 'n Blue by my mom and Notre Dame by my dad. I think the loyalty goes, I'll cheer for U of M so long as they're not playing ND....WE ARE N D

-Joe

Archived