Fix It Ticket?

how long u guys think before i get pulled over for blue lights.

i got AN 02 INDIGO BLUE SILVERADO

with

blue sidemarkers

blue daytime running lights

kool blue h3 headlights

blue reverse lights

IN CALIFORNIA

P.S. EXTRA POINTS 4 PICKN WHICH POLICE PULLS ME OVER

CHP

SHERRIFS

LOCAL PD

all depends on where u live in cali and how much drivin u do. dave (usabodyguard) has pretty much the same setup as u but his headlights are tinted blue and he just got his first fix it. i bet chp will be the ones to pull u over

i can guarentee chp will not pull u over for blue bulbs but i can guarentee a local motorcycle cop will... around huntington all that gets you for tinted windows modified lights ext are the biker cops the cops in cars could care less about tint and minor shit .. good thing my girl friend uncle is a chp he signes all my tickets off

i can guarentee chp will not pull u over for blue bulbs but i can guarentee a local motorcycle cop will... around huntington all that gets you for tinted windows modified lights ext are the biker cops the cops in cars could care less about tint and minor shit .. good thing my girl friend uncle is a chp he signes all my tickets off

yeah not alot motorcycle cops around here but a chick cop was chillin ouutside my house for a few hours cause yesterday me and my buddy were speedn all over town and some old man a few blocks away was yellin at us as we went by and i guess he called the chp and they would hace gotten me for what ever if i would pulled out when she was here