What Was The #1 Song When You Graduated High School?

hot rod truck

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 2001 "Lady Marmalade" by Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink :dunno:

You have to know that song... it's a remake of the tune that introduced the world to a French phrase of how to ask someone to sleep with you tonight. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)? It's one of the newer teeni-bopper songs that I actually liked.

Born: "Without You" by Nilsson

Wife's B-day: "Love Child" by Diana Ross & the Supremes

High School: "It Must Have Been Love" by Roxette

The night I met my wife: "The First Night" by Monica. Now tell me that's not fate!!!

My first kiss (I remember the date because it was a girl at my best friend's 10th birthday party): "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor

This is fun, trying to remember the dates of specific events and seeing if the song matches the event... :ughdance:

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, the day I joined silveradoss.com was: "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey. How's that for FATE!!! :cheers:

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

You have to know that song... it's a remake of the tune that introduced the world to a French phrase of how to ask someone to sleep with you tonight. Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)? It's one of the newer teeni-bopper songs that I actually liked.

I know the song, I don't care for it much though :fart: